Zombie Fortress 1.0.3 Released

This was not a content patch as I originally intended and given my current breeding rate of bugs, I am going to name the next content patch 1.1.0 to save myself some trouble. It is going to be a large patch, so look forward to that once 1.0.x is stable.

Changes from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3:
- Automatic config files now work again.
- Admin command changes. "sm_zf_enable" is no longer a cvar. The commands to enable or disable ZF are respectively:
sm_zf_enable
sm_zf_disable
- Possible fix to the whole crashing issue.

Installation Notes: If you get an error saying "sm_zf_enable is already a cvar", please delete the config file in ctf/sourcemod in your tf directory and restart TF2.


Now, I am off to get my haircut that has been delayed more than once by this cursed thing.