Zombie Fortress 1.0.4 Released

Changes from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4:
- Scout speed is now actually decreased to 360.
- Engineer sentries now last 30 seconds, however they have reduced ammo. When out of ammo, a sentry explodes.
- sm_zf_enable and sm_zf_disable will now restart the round.
- Updated help messages.
- Better auto-balance.
- Lots of optimization and bug fixes.

The feature set for 1.1.0 is coming along very well. I have set up all the necessary code to allow zombies to activate their abilities by pressing the reload key. All my current focus is on making sure the 1.0.x series runs well and without any issues.

What I am mulling over right now in terms of design is whether or not I should shuffle the current classes. A potential new zombie team will be: spy, demoman and heavy. Respectively taking the roles of light, medium and heavy zombie. The main reason I want to do this is because the soldier and demoman have overlapping roles and it is simply not fun facing stickies as a zombie. This change will bring the scout to the survivors as well, giving them a new play style. However, I am learing away from giving the survivors the scout to do their double capturing ability.